Rotary scrubber washing machine is a main washing equipment in mining industrial, widely used for washing alluvial type/sand type ores and stones, that with much sticky clay, with much good washing effect for clay.
The machine consisted of two parts: one is for washing the clay, another is for sieving different sizes ores. When the material is fed from the feeder to the washing part, during the force of watering and striking, the clay and ore will be separated, the fine particle will be flowed to the sieving part. The sieving screen will separate different size ores, the ore bigger than screen mesh will go to the discharge hopper, and the small ores will be flow out from screen mesh and go to next machine, such as sluice box, centrifugal concentrator, shaking table ect.
1. Drum: For washing the clay.
2. Inner plate: separating the clay and ores.
3. Sieving screen: for sieving different sizes ores, the screen mesh size& layer quantity & screen materials can be made according to customer need.
4. Motor: electric or diesel according to your needs.
5. Carrier rollers: For support the drum.